Hornbeck Offshore Service (HOS) Tops Q3 EPS by 22c
- Wall Street surges on upbeat forecasts from retailers, Fed relief
- Broadcom (AVGO) to Acquire VMware (VMW) for Approximately $61 Billion in Cash and Stock
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Dips on Report It Expects Flat iPhone Production This Year
- Macy's (M) Stock Up 15% on Beat-and-raise, Goldman Sachs Says Results are a 'Bright Spot Among Retailers'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Hornbeck Offshore Service (NYSE: HOS) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.51), $0.22 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.73). Revenue for the quarter came in at $53.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $40.5 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Hornbeck Offshore Service (HOS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Medtronic (MDT) Sinks 6% on Disappointing Earnings and Guidance as Macro Issues Weigh, Analyst Warns Issues Might Not Resolve 'Near Term'
- Dollar General (DG) Shares Soar 14% on Raised Sales Outlook, Analyst Says Results Should Calm Fears
- MINISO Group Holding Limited (MNSO) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!