Hornbeck Offshore Service (HOS) Tops Q3 EPS by 22c
- Dow closes lower after disappointing bank results
- JPMorgan (JPM) Stock Falls 5% After Q4 Results, Top-Line Beats but 2022 Expense Outlook Disappoint, Analyst Expects Rising Wage Inflation to be a Key Earnings Theme
- Netflix raises monthly subscription prices in U.S., Canada
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Receives Three Price Targets Hikes Today, Wedbush Positive on Live Sports Content Opportunity
- Wells Fargo (WFC) Tops Street Estimates, Profit Fueled by Loan Demand and Cost Cuts
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Hornbeck Offshore Service (NYSE: HOS) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.51), $0.22 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.73). Revenue for the quarter came in at $53.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $40.5 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Hornbeck Offshore Service (HOS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Signature Bank (SBNY) Tops Q4 EPS by 39c
- Schmitt Industries (SMIT) Reports Q2 Revenues of $2.96M, EPS of $0.57
- Faraday Future Intelligent Electric Inc (FFIE) Granted 15-Day Filing Extension by Nasdaq
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!