Hornbeck Offshore Service (HOS) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Wall Street jumps on retailer outlook hikes, ebbing Fed fears
- Broadcom (AVGO) to Acquire VMware (VMW) for Approximately $61 Billion in Cash and Stock
- Ulta Beauty Shares Surge 8% on Q1 Beat and Raise
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/26: Ulta, Dell Jump on Earnings; Gap, American Eagle Sink (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Hornbeck Offshore Service (NYSE: HOS) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.21), $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.29). Revenue for the quarter came in at $76.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $77.8 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Hornbeck Offshore Service (HOS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Relief at the Hot Dog Stand... Costco (COST) Will Not Raise Prices
- Kuke Music Holding Limited (KUKE) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.09/sh
- LIZHI INC (LIZI) Reports Q1 Revenue of $81.5M, Net Income of $4M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!