Hornbeck Offshore Service (HOS) Misses Q3 EPS by 8c
- S&P 500, Nasdaq post worst weeks since pandemic start as Netflix woes deepen slide
- Netflix (NFLX) Stock Plummets on Weak Guidance to Prompt Several Downgrades to Neutral
- Peloton (PTON) Shares Recover Some Losses in Pre Market After Sharing Preliminary FQ2 Results, Stifel Upgrades to Buy as 'Stock Has Over Corrected'
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Plunges 6% to Hit 5-Month Lows
- Dollar dips with U.S. Treasury yields but still up for week; bitcoin falls
Hornbeck Offshore Service (NYSE: HOS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.21, $0.08 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.29. Revenue for the quarter came in at $116.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $127.72 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Hornbeck Offshore Service (HOS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 51c; Subs Fall Short
- Associated Banc-Corp (ASB) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c
- Schlumberger Ltd. (SLB) Tops Q4 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!