Hornbeck Offshore Service (HOS) Misses Q2 EPS by 18c
- Wall Street sell-off deepens, Nasdaq confirms correction
- Alcoa (AA) Posts Q4 EPS Beat and In-Line Revenues, Goldman Sachs Expects Results to Be 'Well Received'
- US 10-Year Treasury Yield Hits 1.9% as German 10-Year Bund Trades in Positive Territory for the First Time Since 2019; UK Inflation Hits 30-Year High
- Bank of America (BAC) Stock Gains After Earnings, Analysts Bullish
- U.S. dollar weakens, but keeps positive outlook; sterling rises after UK data
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Hornbeck Offshore Service (NYSE: HOS) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.57), $0.18 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.39). Revenue for the quarter came in at $53.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $66.74 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Hornbeck Offshore Service (HOS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Reports Q4 Adj. EPS of $2.08
- F.N.B. Corp (FNB) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!