Hornbeck Offshore Service (HOS) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c
- Wall Street sell-off deepens, Nasdaq confirms correction
- Alcoa (AA) Posts Q4 EPS Beat and In-Line Revenues, Goldman Sachs Expects Results to Be 'Well Received'
- US 10-Year Treasury Yield Hits 1.9% as German 10-Year Bund Trades in Positive Territory for the First Time Since 2019; UK Inflation Hits 30-Year High
- Bank of America (BAC) Stock Gains After Earnings, Analysts Bullish
- U.S. dollar weakens, but keeps positive outlook; sterling rises after UK data
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Hornbeck Offshore Service (NYSE: HOS) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.97), $0.06 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.91). Revenue for the quarter came in at $54 million versus the consensus estimate of $54.55 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Hornbeck Offshore Service (HOS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Reports Q4 Adj. EPS of $2.08
- Eagle Bancorp (EGBN) Tops Q2 EPS by 13c
- Alcoa (AA) Tops Q4 EPS by 73c, Revs In-Line
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!