Horizon Therapeutics (HZNP) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, Offers Guidance
- Wall St falls as Delta worries outweigh earnings, M&A cheer
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil falls in volatile session on concerns over COVID spread
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Antipodean currencies jump on central bank talk, US dollar subdued
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Horizon Therapeutics (NASDAQ: HZNP) reported Q4 EPS of $0.56, $0.13 better than the analyst estimate of $0.43. Revenue for the quarter came in at $363.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $348.95 million.
Horizon Therapeutics sees Q1 2020 revenue of $1.4-1.42 billion, versus the consensus of $1.39 billion.
- The Company expects full‐year 2020 net sales to range between $1.40 billion and $1.42 billion, reflecting KRYSTEXXA full-year net sales growth of more than 25 percent and TEPEZZA full-year net sales of $30 million to $40 million. Full-year 2020 adjusted EBITDA is expected to range between $485 million and $500 million, reflecting significant investment in the U.S. launch of TEPEZZA and R&D pipeline programs to drive long-term growth.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Horizon Therapeutics (HZNP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tennant Co. (TNC) Tops Q2 EPS by 20c
- IPG Photonics (IPGP) Misses Q2 EPS by 11c
- Camping World (CWH) Tops Q2 EPS by 19c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!