Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Tops Q3 EPS by 15c, Offers Guidance
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Horizon Pharma (NASDAQ: HZNP) reported Q3 EPS of $0.64, $0.15 better than the analyst estimate of $0.49. Revenue for the quarter came in at $665.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $329.76 million.
Horizon Pharma sees Q4 2019 revenue of $1.28-1.3 billion, versus the consensus of $1.28 billion.
- The Company now expects full-year 2019 adjusted EBITDA to range between $465 million and $475 million, versus the previous guidance range of $460 million to $475 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Horizon Pharma (HZNP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Marin Software (MRIN) Misses Q2 EPS by 23c
- W. P. Carey (WPC) Reports Q2 FFO of $1.27
- American Axle (AXL) Tops Q2 EPS by 26c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!