Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Tops Q2 EPS by 31c, Raises Guidance
- S&P ends modestly lower as rising Treasury yields offset robust retail data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index climbs after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Horizon Pharma (NASDAQ: HZNP) reported Q2 EPS of $0.41, $0.31 better than the analyst estimate of $0.10. Revenue for the quarter came in at $289.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $237.1 million.
Horizon Pharma sees FY2017 revenue of $1.01-1.05 million, versus the consensus of $991.3 million.
- increased its full-year 2017 adjusted EBITDA guidance to $340 million to $375 million from $315 million to $350 mill
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Horizon Pharma (HZNP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Gets a New Street-High PT of $2,600 at Piper Sandler
- JinkoSolar (JKS) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.05
- Auto Suppliers: BofA Downgrades Lear (LEA) and Visteon (VC) to Underperform on Valuation, Upgrades Dana (DAN) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!