Home Depot (HD) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Reaffirms Outlook
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
Home Depot (NYSE: HD) reported Q3 EPS of $1.15, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $1.13. Revenue for the quarter came in at $20.52 billion versus the consensus estimate of $20.47 billion.
Comparable store sales for the third quarter of fiscal 2014 were positive 5.2 percent, and comp sales for U.S. stores were positive 5.8 percent.
Reaffirmed Fiscal 2014 Guidance
The Company confirmed that it expects fiscal 2014 sales growth of approximately 4.8 percent. The Company also confirmed that it expects fiscal 2014 diluted earnings per share to grow by 21 percent to approximately $4.54. This earnings-per-share guidance includes the benefit of the Company's year-to-date share repurchases of $5.74 billion and the Company's intent to repurchase an additional $1.26 billion of shares in the fourth quarter. The earnings-per-share guidance also includes an estimate of net breach-related costs of approximately $34 million for the year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Home Depot (HD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley says PagerDuty stock is 'too cheap to ignore'; Shares gain after earnings
- Big Lots (BIG) surges after posting narrower-than-expected loss despite sales decline
- Elastic N.V. (ESTC) Tops Q2 EPS by 13c; offers guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!