Home Depot (HD) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- S&P 500 and Nasdaq notch highest closes since early 2022
- U.S. economy adds 199,000 jobs in November
- Fed should 'lowball' rate cuts expectations next week says analyst after strong jobs data
- Bernstein's best idea for 2024? Short Tesla stock
- Analysts defend Broadcom as annual guidance falls short after FQ4 earnings beat
Home Depot (NYSE: HD) reported Q3 EPS of $1.60, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $1.58. Revenue for the quarter came in at $23.2 billion versus the consensus estimate of $23.05 billion.
Comparable store sales for the third quarter of fiscal 2016 were positive 5.5 percent, and comp sales for U.S. stores were positive 5.9 percent. The Street was looking for comps to rise 4.3 percent.
Home Depot said it now sees FY2016 EPS of $6.33, versus the consensus of $6.33.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Home Depot (HD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sprinklr (CXM) sinks 25% as analyst says early 2025 outlook points to 'major deceleration'
- Midday movers: Lululemon, Paramount and more
- Johnson Outdoors (JOUT) Misses Q4 EPS, Revenue
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!