Home Depot (HD) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; Offers FY22 Guidance
- S&P 500 and Nasdaq notch highest closes since early 2022
- U.S. economy adds 199,000 jobs in November
- Fed should 'lowball' rate cuts expectations next week says analyst after strong jobs data
- Bernstein's best idea for 2024? Short Tesla stock
- Analysts defend Broadcom as annual guidance falls short after FQ4 earnings beat
Home Depot (NYSE: HD) reported Q2 EPS of $5.05, $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of $4.94. Revenue for the quarter came in at $43.8 billion versus the consensus estimate of $43.36 billion.
The Company reaffirmed fiscal 2022 guidance of:
- Total sales growth and comparable sales growth of approximately 3.0 percent
- Operating margin of approximately 15.4 percent
- Net interest expense of approximately $1.6 billion
- Tax rate of approximately 24.6 percent
- Diluted earnings-per-share-percent-growth to be mid-single digits
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Home Depot (HD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Broadcom (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c, Offers Guidance
- DocuSign Inc. (DOCU) Tops Q3 EPS by 16c
- Lululemon Athletica drops 3% after failing to raise guidance despite earnings beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!