Home Depot (HD) Tops Q1 EPS by 46c; Raises Outlook
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
Home Depot (NYSE: HD) reported Q1 EPS of $4.09, $0.46 better than the analyst estimate of $3.63. Revenue for the quarter came in at $38.9 billion versus the consensus estimate of $36.43 billion.
Home Depot raised is fiscal 2022 guidance and now expects:
- Total sales growth and comparable sales growth of approximately 3.0 percent
- Operating margin of approximately 15.4 percent
- Net interest expense of approximately $1.6 billion
- Tax rate of approximately 24.6 percent
- Diluted earnings-per-share-percent-growth to be mid-single digits
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Home Depot (HD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley says PagerDuty stock is 'too cheap to ignore'; Shares gain after earnings
- Elastic N.V. (ESTC) Tops Q2 EPS by 13c; offers guidance
- Ulta Beauty (ULTA) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!