Home Depot (HD) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY15 Outlook
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
Home Depot (NYSE: HD) reported Q1 EPS of $1.16, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $1.15. Revenue for the quarter came in at $20.9 billion versus the consensus estimate of $20.82 billion.
*** First quarter of fiscal 2015 results reflect a benefit to earnings of $71 million, or $0.05 per diluted share, primarily attributable to the settlement of a tax audit. Inclusive of the benefit, GAAP EPS would have been $1.21.
Comparable store sales for the first quarter of fiscal 2015 were positive 6.1 percent, and comp sales for U.S. stores were positive 7.1 percent.
Home Depot now sees FY2015 EPS of $5.24 - $5.27, versus the consensus of $5.23. Based on its year-to-date performance, the Company raised its fiscal 2015 sales guidance and now expects sales will be up approximately 4.2 percent to 4.8 percent and comp sales will be up approximately 4.0 percent to 4.6 percent.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Home Depot (HD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley says PagerDuty stock is 'too cheap to ignore'; Shares gain after earnings
- Ulta Beauty (ULTA) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c, Offers Guidance
- American Woodmark (AMWD) Tops Q2 EPS by 27c; offers FY24 outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!