Home Bancshares (HOMB) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Dow drops 1% after hawkish Bullard remarks
- Fed-fuelled dollar forces rival currencies onto back foot
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Home Bancshares (NASDAQ: HOMB) reported Q1 EPS of $0.42, $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of $0.34.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Home BancShares, Inc. Announces Second Quarter Earnings Release Date and Conference Call
- Jabil (JBL) Tops Q3 EPS by 26c, Q4 Guidance Tops Consensus
- StepStone Group (STEP) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!