Home Bancshares (HOMB) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Home Bancshares (NASDAQ: HOMB) reported Q4 EPS of $0.56, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.56.
Net interest income for the fourth quarter of 2015 increased 20.1% to $100.1 million from $83.4 million during the fourth quarter of 2014.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Home Bancshares (HOMB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kroger lifts annual forecasts as online grocery investments click
- JPMorgan Upgrades Lennar (LEN) to Overweight, Says Transformation Not Reflected in Valuation
- Extra Space Storage (EXR) PT Raised to $178 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!