HireQuest (HQI) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.27
- Wall Street dips as Fed meet gets underway
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
- Amazon (AMZN) Reiterated as Top Pick, Set to Pass Walmart (WMT) Overall in 2022 - JPMorgan
- ZoomInfo (ZI) Gains After Setting $2 Billion 2025 Sales Target, Analysts Positive
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
HireQuest (NASDAQ: HQI) reported Q1 EPS of $0.27, versus $0.06 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.4 million, versus $3.3 million reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on HireQuest (HQI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Here Are 10 Highest Rated EV Stocks to Watch in 2021 According to Wall Street Analysts
- Maestro, the Private Equity Industry's Collaboration and Insights Platform, Unveils New and Expanded Features Amid Today's Frenzied Deal-Making Environment
- SmartAxiom Announces the BlockTracker Logistics Solution, the first to be Blockchain Secured from Tracker-to-Cloud
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!