Hillenbrand (HI) Tops Q1 EPS by 30c
- Wall St. opens lower as Netflix slides, virus cases rise
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence hits reflation trades
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Hillenbrand (NYSE: HI) reported Q1 EPS of $0.96, $0.30 better than the analyst estimate of $0.66. Revenue for the quarter came in at $693 million versus the consensus estimate of $640.42 million.
Hillenbrand sees Q2 2021 EPS of $0.85-$0.95, versus the consensus of $0.67.
- Total quarterly revenue expected to increase 12% to 16% year over year on a pro forma basis
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Hillenbrand (HI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: NextEra Energy (NEE) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Verizon Communications (VZ) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c, Revenues Beat; Offers FY21 EPS Outlook
- Abbott (ABT) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c, Sales Miss