Hill-Rom Holdings (HRC) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c
- Wall St set for weak open as technology shares extend losses
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
- Dollar holds near three-week high after U.S. data boost
- Large Cap Lead the Largest Inflow to Stocks ($51.2B) Since March, Highest Cash Outflow in 14 Months - BofA Flow Show
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Hill-Rom Holdings (NYSE: HRC) reported Q3 EPS of $1.38, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $1.34. Revenue for the quarter came in at $717.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $708.33 million.
Hill-Rom Holdings sees FY2021 EPS of $6.00-$6.10, versus the consensus of $6.06.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Hill-Rom Holdings (HRC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Manchester United plc (MANU) Misses Q4 EPS by GBP 5.67
- Nucor (NUE) Q3 EPS Guidance Tops Consensus
- Steel Dynamics (STLD) Q3 EPS Guidance Tops Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!