Hess Corp. (HES) Tops Q4 EPS by 19c
- S&P 500, Nasdaq slide as weak economic data, dire outlooks stoke recession fears
- 'Snap Drops a Bomb': Snap (SNAP) Stock Crashes Nearly 30% on Forecast Cut, Musk-Twitter Saga to Get a 'Whole Lot More Interesting' Says Analyst
- Bill Ackman Says Fed Must Aggressively Raise Rates Now to Combat Inflation or Economy Will Collapse
- Intuit Shares Gain 3% on Q3 Earnings Beat and Raise
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/24: Wendy's Gains on Possible Peltz Deal, Nordstrom Up Following Earnings (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Hess Corp. (NYSE: HES) reported Q4 EPS of $0.85, $0.19 better than the analyst estimate of $0.66. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.26 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.74 billion.
- Net production, excluding Libya, is forecast to be in the range of 330,000 boepd to 340,000 boepd, which is a 12 percent to 15 percent increase from 2021; Bakken net production is forecast to be in the range of 165,000 boepd to 170,000 boepd, which is a 6 percent to 9 percent increase from 2021
- E&P capital and exploratory expenditures are expected to be approximately $2.6 billion, of which approximately 80 percent will be allocated to Guyana and the Bakken
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Hess Corp. (HES) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Intuit (INTU) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c, Updates Guidance
- Best Buy (BBY) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c,Revenue Beats, Updates FY Guidance
- Zoom (ZM) Stock Surges on Better-than-feared Results and Guidance, Analysts Positive
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Related EntitiesBakken Formation, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!