Hess Corp. (HES) Misses Q3 EPS by 16c
- World shares mixed on growth worries as central banks tighten
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Dips on Report It Expects Flat iPhone Production This Year
- 'His Personality Suggests Resolution Depends on Him Alone': Jefferies Discusses Elon Musk, Cuts PT on Tesla (TSLA) on Increased Risk Profile
- Dollar steady near one-month low as Fed minutes contain few surprises
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Hess Corp. (NYSE: HES) reported Q3 EPS of $0.28, $0.16 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.44. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.81 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.46 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Hess Corp. (HES) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Splunk (SPLK) Tops Q1 EPS by 42c, Offers Guidance
- e.l.f. Beauty, Inc. (ELF) Tops Q4 EPS by 7c; Guides
- Movado Group (MOV) Tops Q1 EPS by 36c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!