HashiCorp (HCP) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c
- Nasdaq ends sharply higher as Alphabet and AMD fuel AI surge
- Broadcom annual guidance falls short after Q4 results beat; hikes dividend
- Stocks could be in 'panic' mode in 2024, warns JPM's Kolanovic
- Lululemon Athletica Q3 results top estimates, but revenue guidance falls short
- Can S&P 500 rally without the Magnificent 7 leading the way? 'Easy' says BofA
HashiCorp (NASDAQ: HCP) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.10), $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.15). Revenue for the quarter came in at $143.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $138.22 million.
HashiCorp sees Q3 2024 EPS of ($0.05)-($0.03), versus the consensus of ($0.04). HashiCorp sees Q3 2024 revenue of $142-144 million, versus the consensus of $141.74 million.
HashiCorp sees FY2024 EPS of ($0.23)-($0.21), versus the consensus of ($0.26). HashiCorp sees FY2024 revenue of $571-575 million, versus the consensus of $567.59 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on HashiCorp (HCP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HashiCorp (HCP) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c, Offers Guidance
- DocuSign Inc. (DOCU) Tops Q3 EPS by 16c
- Genasys Inc. (GNSS) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!