Hackett Group, Inc. (HCKT) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c
- Wall St posts third straight quarterly loss as inflation weighs, recession looms
- Intel's Autonomous Unit Mobileye Files U.S. IPO, Defying Weak Market Conditions
- Nike (NKE) Drops 9% as Inventory Surges 44%, Analysts See Attractive Valuation
- Hollywood Super Agent Attempts to Open Door for Twitter-Musk Settlement - Bloomberg
- Dollar up on euro as quarter ends, commodity led currencies sink
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Hackett Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: HCKT) reported Q2 EPS of $0.38, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.34. Revenue for the quarter came in at $75.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $71.95 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Hackett Group, Inc. (HCKT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Micron Gains Despite a Big Guidance Miss, One Analyst Upgrades While Another Assigns a New Street Low PT
- Analyst Explains Why Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) Stock is Rallying Despite a Big EPS Loss
- Carnival Corp. (CCL) Misses Q3 EPS by 54c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!