Groupon (GRPN) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c, Maintains FY Revenue Guidance
- Wall Street ends with broad sell-off on spiking inflation fears
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain since 2009 as inflation ramps up
- Bill Ackman said has he been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Groupon (NASDAQ: GRPN) reported Q4 EPS of $0.04, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.00. Revenue for the quarter came in at $917.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $845.9 million.
Groupon’s outlook for 2016 reflects current foreign exchange rates, as well as expected marketing investments, continued progress on increasing Shopping margins, and a reduction of our international footprint. We continue to expect revenue of between $2.75 and $3.05 billion for the full year, and we are increasing the company’s expected 2016 adjusted EBITDA range to between $80 million and $130 million. Moving forward, we are only providing annual Revenue and adjusted EBITDA guidance, which we will update quarterly.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Groupon (GRPN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alexco Resource (AXU) Reports Q1 EPS of Cdn$0.01
- MedAvail Holdings, Inc (MDVL) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c, Revenues Beat; Offers FY21 Revenues Mid-Point Guidance Below Consensus
- Tattooed Chef (TTCF) Misses Q1 EPS by 11c, Revenues Beat; Offers FY21 Revenues Guidance Above Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!