Groupon (GRPN) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides Q1 Below the Street
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
Groupon (NASDAQ: GRPN) reported Q4 EPS of $0.06, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.03. Revenue for the quarter came in at $925.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $910.23 million.
Groupon sees Q1 2015 EPS of $0.00-$0.02, versus the consensus of $0.03. Groupon sees Q1 2015 revenue of $790-840 million, versus the consensus of $856.14 million.
“2014 was a transformational year for Groupon, as we made significant progress in our strategy to become the world’s leading local commerce destination,” said Eric Lefkofsky, CEO of Groupon. “Global billings hit their highest level ever in the quarter, growing more than 30%, driven in part by our reignited North America Local business. We now turn our attention to further building out our marketplace to ensure that our more than 260 million subscribers have an amazing experience every time they use Groupon.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Groupon (GRPN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Limbach Holdings (LMB) Misses Q1 EPS by 22c, Revenues Miss; Offers FY21 Revenues Guidance Below Consensus
- Protalix BioTherapeutics (PLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Revenues Beat
- DermTech (DMTK) Misses Q1 EPS by 13c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!