Groupon (GRPN) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Wall St ends lower, pulled down by tech stocks
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Enters Aon plc (AON), Sells Most of Wells Fargo (WFC) Stake
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Groupon (NASDAQ: GRPN) reported Q2 EPS of $0.02, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.00. Revenue for the quarter came in at $662.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $669.98 million.
Maintains 2017 gross profit guidance of $1.30 billion to $1.35 billion and raises bottom end of 2017 Adjusted EBITDA guidance range to $215 million to $240 million
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Groupon (GRPN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- XL Fleet (XL) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.42
- Desktop Metal (DM) Misses Q1 EPS by 13c
- DarioHealth (DRIO) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c, Revenues Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!