Groupon (GRPN) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Nasdaq eyes record closing high as Powell testimony looms
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar edges higher before Powell; Bitcoin drops
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Groupon (NASDAQ: GRPN) reported Q2 EPS of $0.02, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.00. Revenue for the quarter came in at $662.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $669.98 million.
Maintains 2017 gross profit guidance of $1.30 billion to $1.35 billion and raises bottom end of 2017 Adjusted EBITDA guidance range to $215 million to $240 million
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Groupon (GRPN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Best Solar Stocks to Invest in 2021? Wall Street Weighs In
- Kroger (KR) Tops Q1 EPS by 18c, FY EPS Guidance Beats
- Plug Power (PLUG) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!