Groupon (GRPN) Tops Q1 EPS by 83c
- Wall Street ends down as data spooks investors awaiting Fed report
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 23c
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Groupon (NASDAQ: GRPN) reported Q1 EPS of $0.25, $0.83 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.58). Revenue for the quarter came in at $263.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $225 million.
Groupon sees FY2021 revenue of $950-990 million, versus the consensus of $966.3 million.
- For the full year 2021, we are raising our guidance. We now expect to deliver $950 million to $990 million of revenue and $110 million to $120 million of Adjusted EBITDA. "We have significantly reduced our fixed cost structure and our strong first quarter results underscore the power of our financial model," said Melissa Thomas, Groupon CFO. "During the first quarter we took additional, strategic steps to further enhance our balance sheet and equip the company with the resources we believe we need to continue executing on our long-term growth plan."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Groupon (GRPN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- StepStone Group (STEP) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c
- Oracle (ORCL) Q1 EPS Guidance Misses Consensus
- Here Are 10 Highest Rated EV Stocks to Watch in 2021 According to Wall Street Analysts
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!