Groupon (GRPN) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c
- Inflation angst bruises world stocks
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Dollar holds gains after inflation surprise; Bitcoin partly recovers
- Silvergate Capital (SI) to be the Exclusive Issuer of U.S. Dollar Backed Stablecoins by Diem (FB)
- Cathie Wood's ARK Adds Another 2.1M Shares of Palantir (PLTR) on Wednesday
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Groupon (NASDAQ: GRPN) reported Q1 EPS of $0.03, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.00. Revenue for the quarter came in at $578.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $552.8 million.
For the full year 2019, Groupon continues to expect Adjusted EBITDA to be $270 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Groupon (GRPN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MultiPlan Corp. (MPLN) Reports Q1 Revenues Beat; Offers FY21 Revenues Guidance Above Consensus
- NICE (NICE) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, Revenues Beat; Raises FY21 EPS/Revenues Guidance Above Consensus, Affirms 2Q EPS/Revs. View
- Amwell (AMWL) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!