Green Dot (GDOT) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, Offers FY Guidance
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises 1% after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Green Dot (NYSE: GDOT) reported Q4 EPS of $0.31, $0.13 better than the analyst estimate of $0.18. Revenue for the quarter came in at $274.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $257.63 million.
Green Dot sees FY2021 EPS of $2.06-$2.15, versus the consensus of $2.22. Green Dot sees FY2021 revenue of $1.23-1.25 billion, versus the consensus of $1.24 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Green Dot (GDOT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: MIND Technology Inc. (MIND) Misses Q4 EPS by 22c, Revenues Miss
- Simulations Plus (SLP) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c, Revenues Beat
- Snap-On (SNA) PT Raised to $245 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!