Grainger (GWW) Misses Q2 EPS by 31c, Offers FY Guidance
- Wall Street opens higher after Evergrande-led rout
- DraftKings (DKNG) made a $20B cash and stock offer for Entain - CNBC
- Buy the Dip in Tech Stocks - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL): Analysts Weigh in on iPhone 13 'Lengthy' Delivery Times, US Customers Facing Up to 5 Weeks Wait for Pro and Pro Max
- Dollar slips from 1-month highs as "buy the dip" trades bloom
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Grainger (NYSE: GWW) reported Q2 EPS of $4.27, $0.31 worse than the analyst estimate of $4.58. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.2 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.22 billion.
Grainger sees FY2021 EPS of $19.00-$20.50, versus the consensus of $19.84. Grainger sees FY2021 revenue of $12.7-13 billion, versus the consensus of $12.85 billion.
- The Company is maintaining guidance ranges provided in the previous quarter. Strong sales are expected to continue while gross profit margin, operating margin and EPS will likely face pressure from the incremental inventory adjustments and macroeconomic factors. Outside of revenue, Company results are expected to trend towards the low end of the guided ranges.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Grainger (GWW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Uber (UBER) says it's tracking towards Adjusted EBITDA breakeven in Q3, ahead of prior guidance
- Carnival Corporation (CCL) Will Report Its First Meaningful Post Pandemic Results This Friday - Credit Suisse
- D. R. Horton (DHI) Lowers Q4 Revenue Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!