GrafTech International Ltd. (EAF) Tops Q4 EPS by 7c
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
GrafTech International Ltd. (NYSE: EAF) reported Q4 EPS of $0.47, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.40. Revenue for the quarter came in at $338 million versus the consensus estimate of $300.16 million.
Mr. Rintoul continued, “The current market for graphite electrodes continues to be competitive, as our industry lags the improving fundamentals in the steel industry. If the strength in the steel industry continues, we would expect the graphite electrode market to improve as we move further into 2021. We remain encouraged with the long-term growth opportunity given the benefits of electric arc furnace steel production, and we believe GrafTech is well positioned for success.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on GrafTech International Ltd. (EAF) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citigroup (C) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.02
- PPG Industries (PPG) Tops Q1 EPS by 32c
- Bank of New York (BK) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c, Revenues Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!