Gorman-Rupp (GRC) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.27
- Wall St ends higher as Fed signals bond-buying taper soon
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4; Fed maintains Treasury, MBS purchases but says moderation in pace may 'soon be warranted'
- Toast (TOST) IPO Opens Up 63%, Pushing Valuation to Nearly $33B
- Facebook (FB) Shares Hit After Warning on Impact of Apple's (AAPL) Privacy Changes
- Adobe (ADBE) Tops Q3 Estimates, After-Hours Move Lower in Shares Creates a Buying Opportunity Says Analyst
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Gorman-Rupp (NYSE: GRC) reported Q2 EPS of $0.27, versus $0.22 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $93 million, versus $85.8 million reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Gorman-Rupp (GRC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c; Raises Q3
- StitchFix (SFIX) Soars 15% on Better Than Feared Results, Analysts Remain Cautious
- Stitch Fix (SFIX) Shares Surged 15% After Hours Following Q4 Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!