Good Times Restaurants (GTIM) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.06
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Good Times Restaurants (NASDAQ: GTIM) reported Q1 EPS of $0.06, versus ($0.06) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $27.3 million, versus $30.8 million reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Good Times Restaurants (GTIM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SVB Financial Group (SIVB) Tops Q1 EPS by $3.56
- Knowles (KN) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c, Revenues Beat; Offers 2Q EPS/Revenue Outlook
- Calamp Corp. (CAMP) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c, Revenues Miss