Goldman Sachs (GS) Tops Q3 EPS by $4.11
- Wall St subdued as traders watch for policy cues from Fed speakers
- Barclays raises 2024 S&P 500 price target but warns stocks are 'moving too far, too fast'
- Stocks hold firm as dollar dithers ahead of US data
- Micron (MU) raises forecast on improved supply/demand balance and pricing
- There is a 'significant shift in sentiment' on Boeing stock says RBC and upgrades to buy
Goldman Sachs (NYSE: GS) reported Q3 EPS of $9.68, $4.11 better than the analyst estimate of $5.57. Revenue for the quarter came in at $10.78 billion versus the consensus estimate of $9.46 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Goldman Sachs (GS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zscaler shares slip following conservative annual billings guidance
- LightInTheBox Holding (LITB) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.00 ; Offers Guidance
- Elbit Systems (ESLT) Tops Q3 EPS by 21c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!