Goldman Sachs (GS) Tops Q2 EPS by 92c
- Wall St subdued as traders watch for policy cues from Fed speakers
- Barclays raises 2024 S&P 500 price target but warns stocks are 'moving too far, too fast'
- Stocks hold firm as dollar dithers ahead of US data
- Micron (MU) raises forecast on improved supply/demand balance and pricing
- There is a 'significant shift in sentiment' on Boeing stock says RBC and upgrades to buy
Goldman Sachs (NYSE: GS) reported Q2 EPS of $5.81, $0.92 better than the analyst estimate of $4.89. Revenue for the quarter came in at $9.46 billion versus the consensus estimate of $8.83 billion.
“We’re encouraged by the results for the first half of the year as we continue to invest in new businesses and growth to serve a broader array of clients. Given the strength of our client franchise, we are well positioned to benefit from a growing global economy. And, our financial strength positions us to return capital to shareholders, including a significant increase in our quarterly dividend in the third quarter.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Goldman Sachs (GS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zscaler shares slip following conservative annual billings guidance
- Nanox (NNOX) Misses Q2 EPS by 7c
- Bright Scholar Education Holdings Limited (BEDU) Reports Q4 Loss of RMB3.92
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!