Goldman Sachs (GS) Tops Q1 EPS by $8.38
- Nasdaq futures fall over 1% on inflation worries
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Euro climbs on upbeat sentiment data; dollar struggles
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Goldman Sachs (NYSE: GS) reported Q1 EPS of $18.60, $8.38 better than the analyst estimate of $10.22. Revenue for the quarter came in at $17.7 billion versus the consensus estimate of $12.61 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Goldman Sachs (GS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs (GS) PT Raised to $425 at BofA Securities, Reiterated Top Pick After Management Event
- Bentley Systems Inc. (BSY) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c, Revenues Beat
- Harmony Biosciences (HRMY) Tops Q1 EPS by 16c, Revenues Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!