Goldman Sachs (GS) Posts Q2 EPS of $1.85, Sales $7.28B
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (NYSE: GS) reported Q2 EPS of $1.85, $0.42 worse than the analyst estimate of $2.27. Revenue for the quarter came in at $7.28 billion versus the consensus estimate of $8.17 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UiPath stock jumps 14% after 'solid' results
- Nutanix rises 10% on solid forecast; BofA sees 'many positives'
- Ambarella (AMBA) gains on earnings beat, revenue growth not expected until fiscal 2025
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!