GoDaddy (GDDY) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- World stocks edge back, bond yields, COVID-19 cases rise
- Canadian National (CNI) Plans to Make $30B Topping Bid for Kansas City Southern (KSU) - DJ
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Oil hits $68 on Libya force majeure despite pandemic surge
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
GoDaddy (NYSE: GDDY) reported Q4 EPS of $0.42, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.36. Revenue for the quarter came in at $873.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $864.98 million.
GoDaddy sees Q1 2021 revenue of $885 million, versus the consensus of $878.5 million.
GoDaddy sees FY2021 revenue of $3.7 billion, versus the consensus of $3.66 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on GoDaddy (GDDY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c, Updates Guidance
- Mueller Industries (MLI) Reports Q1 EPS of $1.11
- UPDATE: Sandvik (SAND) Reports Q1 EPS of $2.13