Globant (GLOB) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c, Offers Guidance
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Globant (NYSE: GLOB) reported Q4 EPS of $0.70, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.67. Revenue for the quarter came in at $258 million versus the consensus estimate of $222.34 million.
Globant sees FY2021 EPS of $3.20, versus the consensus of $3.09. Globant sees FY2021 revenue of $1.05 billion, versus the consensus of $1.02 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Globant (GLOB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JinkoSolar (JKS) Misses Q4 EPS by 25c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Valero Energy (VLO) Sees Larger Than Expected Loss Per Share in Q1
- Jiayin Group (JFIN) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.06
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!