Globant (GLOB) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Guidance
- Wall St subdued at open ahead of Powell testimony
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar catches breath ahead of Fed testimony, cryptocurrencies attempt recovery
- Splunk (SPLK) Announces $1 Billion Investment from Silver Lake, Announces $1B Buyback
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Globant (NYSE: GLOB) reported Q1 EPS of $0.83, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.80. Revenue for the quarter came in at $270.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $259.3 million.
Globant sees Q2 2021 EPS of at least $0.84, versus the consensus of $0.80. Globant sees Q2 2021 revenue of at least $283 million, versus the consensus of $259 million.
Globant sees FY2021 EPS of at least $3.37, versus the consensus of $3.28. Globant sees FY2021 revenue of at least $1.135 billion, versus the consensus of $1.07 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Globant (GLOB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NVIDIA (NVDA) PT Raised to $900 at Raymond James; Matches Street High
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 22c, Q3 Guidance Tops Views
- Summit Midstream Partners (SMLP) Provides Updated 2021 Financial Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!