GitLab Inc (GTLB) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c, Revenue Beats
- Wall Street ends down after stunning jobs growth raises Fed questions
- Elon Musk wins 'funding secured' trial
- U.S. nonfarm payroll growth blows past forecasts in January, up 517k
- Analysts defend Apple (AAPL) as earnings miss drags shares lower
- Amazon (AMZN) drops after earnings, analysts worried about AWS uncertainty
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - December 5, 2022 4:10 PM EST)
GitLab Inc (NASDAQ: GTLB) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.10), $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.15). Revenue for the quarter came in at $113 million versus the consensus estimate of $106.04 million.
GitLab Inc sees Q4 2023 EPS of ($0.15)-($0.14), versus the consensus of ($0.17). GitLab Inc sees Q3 2023 revenue of $119-120 million, versus the consensus of $119.28 million.
GitLab Inc sees FY2023 EPS of ($0.56)-($0.55), versus the consensus of ($0.65). GitLab Inc sees FY2023 revenue of $420.5-421.5 million, versus the consensus of $413.71 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on GitLab Inc (GTLB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Regeneron shares rise as eczema drug sales help drugmaker post Q4 earnings beat
- Asset Entities Inc (ASST) Prices 1.5M Share IPO at $5/sh
- Atlassian (TEAM) falls 11% on earnings, analysts highlight disappointing cloud performance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!