Geron Corp (GERN) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Geron Corp (NASDAQ: GERN) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.07), $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.06). Revenue for the quarter came in at $50 thousand versus the consensus estimate of $50 thousand.
Projected 2021 Financial Guidance:
For fiscal year 2021, the Company expects its operating expense burn to range from $108 to $112 million, which includes costs for the two ongoing Phase 3 clinical trials; producing validation batches of imetelstat at contract manufacturers to enable future production of imetelstat for clinical and commercial purposes; and preparatory activities for NDA and commercial readiness.
As of December 31, 2020, the Company had 55 employees. The Company plans to grow to a total of approximately 80 to 85 employees by year-end 2021, of which the majority will be research and development personnel.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Geron Corp (GERN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Crown Holdings (CCK) Tops Q1 EPS by 44c, Revenues Beat; Offers 2Q EPS Guidance Above Consensus, FY21 EPS Views Below Consensus
- F.N.B. Corp (FNB) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
- Zions Bancorp (ZION) Tops Q1 EPS by 74c