Gentherm (THRM) Tops Q1 EPS by 13c
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record-high close, S&P 500 dips
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar edges higher as Fed debate over inflation continues
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Gentherm (NASDAQ: THRM) reported Q1 EPS of $0.69, $0.13 better than the analyst estimate of $0.56. Revenue for the quarter came in at $249.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $240.54 million.
- Total revenue growth of 16% to $249.3 million
- Net income of $25.4 million and adjusted EBTIDA of $45.2 million
- Gentherm Global Power Technologies (GPT) revenues partially recovered and increased by 40% from the prior year quarter and on a sequential quarter basis by 79% to $7.4 million
- CSZ continued to grow reporting $20.0 million in revenue, a 26% increase from prior year first quarter pro forma revenue; helping to achieve goal for long-term non-automotive growth
- Gross margin improved by 2.6 percentage points to 34.2% due to higher CSZ and GPT revenues and higher margin content in automotive seat heaters
- Operating expense leveled off from the recent increases funding key drivers of future revenue growth
We continue to expect full year 2017 revenue growth of between 5% and 10%. Our guidance reflects the impact from a stronger USD and a full year of CSZ revenues.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Gentherm (THRM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- H.B. Fuller (FUL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Revenue Beats
- Corteva (CTVA) Chief Executive Officer James C. Collins, Jr. to Retire at Year End
- NVIDIA (NVDA) PT Raised to $900 at Raymond James; Matches Street High
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!