Gentherm (THRM) Falls as Q2 Results Miss View
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record-high close, S&P 500 dips
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar edges higher as Fed debate over inflation continues
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Gentherm (NASDAQ: THRM) is down 11% early Thursday after the company reported Q2 EPS of $0.59, $0.07 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.66. Revenue for the quarter came in at $232.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $240.46 million.
"Our overall topline growth of 9 percent included promising strength in several of our businesses and product lines, including our new Cincinnati Sub Zero (CSZ) subsidiary, our heated seats, heated and ventilated seats and heated steering wheel product lines, and our Electronics Business Unit which is part of our new Gentherm Technologies division," said President and CEO Daniel R. Coker. "Our strategy to expand into new and high-potential vertical markets is driving our investment in additional resources and related higher operating expenses to support these new markets and products. This investment is also creating important new growth drivers and revenue streams, all of which bode well for our future. Today we are a much larger, stronger and more diversified thermal technology company than ever before."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Gentherm (THRM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c, Offers Q2 Guidance
- Concentrix Corporation (CNXC) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c, Offers Q3 Guidance
- Plug Power (PLUG) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!