Gentex Corporation (GNTX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Wall Street rallies, snaps longest weekly losing streak in decades
- 'Always Bet on Michael': Dell (DELL) Stock Soars After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Say Results are Impressive
- Credit Suisse Says Tesla (TSLA) Stock Offers an Attractive Entry Point, Sees Nearly 60% Upside From Here
- Citi Downgrades US Equities to Neutral on Recession Risk
- Elon Musk Says Recession Could Last 12 to 18 Months, But 'Actually a Good Thing'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Gentex Corporation (NASDAQ: GNTX) reported Q4 EPS of $0.35, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.34. Revenue for the quarter came in at $419.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $412.77 million.
Gentex Corporation sees FY2022 revenue of $1.87-2.02 billion, versus the consensus of $2.04 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Gentex Corporation (GNTX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Genius Group (GNS) Reports 2021 Results and 2022 Guidance
- Loop Industries (LOOP) Reports Q4 Net Loss of $14.3M, Provides Update On Continuing Business Developments
- Red Robin Gourmet Burgers (RRGB) Tops Q1 EPS, Revenues Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!