GameStop (GME) Tops Q1 EPS by 38c, Revenue Beats, Offers Outlook
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
GameStop (NYSE: GME) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.45), $0.38 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.83). Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.28 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.16 billion.
GameStop is continuing to suspend guidance at this time; however, it believes total net sales is the most appropriate metric to evaluate performance at this time. The Company’s second quarter sales trends continue to reflect momentum, with May total sales increasing approximately 27% compared to last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on GameStop (GME) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Marin Software (MRIN) Misses Q2 EPS by 23c
- Capri Holdings Limited (CPRI) Tops Q1 EPS by 63c
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c, Updates Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!