GTY Technology (GTYH) Q1 Revenue Tops Views, Offers Guidance
- Nasdaq closes up on tech stocks strength, as hawkish Fed limits S&P
- Dollar surges to two-month high on Fed rate-hike projection
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil falls from multi-year highs on firmer dollar, hike in UK COVID cases
- People Are Spending More Time Outdoors, Which Will Hurt Netflix (NFLX) This Quarter - KeyBanc
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
GTY Technology (NASDAQ: GTYH) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.32), $0.27 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.05). Revenue for the quarter came in at $13.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $12.74 million.
GTY Technology sees Q2 2021 revenue of $13.5-14 million, versus the consensus of $13.7 million.
GTY Technology sees FY2021 revenue of $57-60 million, versus the consensus of $57.5 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on GTY Technology (GTYH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 22c, Q3 Guidance Tops Views
- Ford Motor (F) Sees Q2 Adjusted EBIT Beat
- Steel Dynamics (STLD) Q2 EPS Guidance Tops Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!