Funko (FNKO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- S&P 500, Nasdaq up as tech stocks rise after J&J vaccine pause
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises 1% after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Funko (NASDAQ: FNKO) reported Q4 EPS of $0.25, $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of $0.14. Revenue for the quarter came in at $226.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $195.67 million.
“We are pleased to finish the year with strong fourth quarter results, including 6% sales growth, which reflects better than expected performance across our brands, products, channels and geographies,” said Brian Mariotti, CEO. “Against a challenging environment in 2020, our teams were resilient, quickly adapted to the dynamic environment and remained focused on executing our strategic growth priorities. During the year, we successfully strengthened our direct-to-consumer platform, launched new games and toys that extended our reach, expanded our presence among key retail partners in mass and digital, and drove robust fan engagement through global virtual events.”
“We believe the Company is strongly positioned to deliver solid top line growth and improved profitability in 2021. We are remaining focused on our strategies to maximize Funko\'s core pop culture platform, drive further category diversification, expand internationally and accelerate our direct-to-consumer business. For the full year, we expect to achieve revenue growth of 25% to 30% versus 2020, which also reflects growth from pre-pandemic levels in 2019.”
2021 Net sales growth of 25% to 30%;
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Funko (FNKO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Says Q1 Revenue Tracking Above Outlook
- Aphria (APHA) Reports Q3 Loss of Cdn$0.15 on Revenues of Cdn$153.64M
- Raytheon Technologies (RTX) Appoints Neil Mitchill as CFO (earlier)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!