Fulton Financial (FULT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation jitters spark broad sell-off
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Dollar holds near 10-week low ahead of inflation report
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Fulton Financial (NASDAQ: FULT) reported Q1 EPS of $0.43, $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of $0.35.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Fulton Financial (FULT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Open Lending Corp. (LPRO) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c, Revenues Beat; Offers FY21 Revenues Outlook
- Grocery Outlet Holding Corp. (GO) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Outlook
- Vectrus, Inc. (VEC) Tops Q1 EPS by 46c, Revenues Beat; Raises FY21 Revenues Mid-Point Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!