Frontdoor, Inc. (FTDR) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c, Offers Guidance
- Nasdaq set for record open as jobs recovery gains traction
- Lilly's (LLY) donanemab receives U.S. FDA's Breakthrough Therapy designation for treatment of Alzheimer's disease
- Dollar inches down, sterling steady ahead of Bank of England meeting
- Morgan Stanley's Huberty Dismisses Concerns Over Apple's (AAPL) 2022 Growth Prospects, Bumps PT; Says iPhone 'S' Cycle Is Different This Time and Sees 'Good' LT Buying Opportunity
- Visa (V) Acquires Tink, European Open Banking Platform for $2.2B
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Frontdoor, Inc. (NASDAQ: FTDR) reported Q1 EPS of $0.10, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.08. Revenue for the quarter came in at $329 million versus the consensus estimate of $326.75 million.
Frontdoor, Inc. sees FY2021 revenue of $1.63-1.65 billion, versus the consensus of $1.64 billion.
- Continue to target gross margin of approximately 48 percent.
- Adjusted EBITDA(2) range remains between $280 million and $300 million.
- Capital expenditures range remains between $35 million and $45 million.
- Annual effective tax rate remains at approximately 25 percent.
Frontdoor, Inc. sees Q2 2021 revenue of $460-470 million, versus the consensus of $646.5 million.
- Revenue is anticipated to range from $460 million to $470 million, compared to $417 million in the prior year period.
- Adjusted EBITDA(2) is anticipated to range from $90 million to $105 million, compared to $100 million in the prior year period. Adjusted EBITDA(2) reflects improved revenue growth, higher costs and inflation, an elevated level of service requests and additional investments in marketing and customer service.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Frontdoor, Inc. (FTDR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Carnival Corp. (CCL) sees adjusted net loss of $2 billion for Q2, says customer deposits increased
- Methode Electronics (MEI) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Staffing 360 Solutions (STAF) Announces Improved Anticipated Q2 Financial Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!