Freeport-McMoran (FCX) Tops Q3 EPS by 9c
- Wall Street slides, ending seesaw week in a risk-off mood
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
- Dollar touches three-week high, lifted by recent data, Fed taper view
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Freeport-McMoran (NYSE: FCX) reported Q3 EPS of $0.29, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $0.20. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.85 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.71 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Freeport-McMoran (FCX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Correction: Cowen Sees a Short Term Trading Opportunity in L3Harris Technologies (LHX) Ahead of Earnings
- Weber Inc. (WEBR) Reports In-line Q3 Revenue, Offers Guidance
- BMO Capital Downgrades Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!